An adjustable bed, also known as an electric bed, is a type of bed that has a multi-hinged surface. This type of bed allows you to adjust your head and feet to control the position that you sleep in, depending on what is most comfortable for you. Adjustable beds are widely popular because of their versatility as you can easily tweak your position for watching television, resting, and sleeping. One of the most common applications of adjustable beds is in hospitals where the patient’s position has to be adjusted (for sitting and sleeping) without much physical exertion. We have already written a complete guide about best foldable mattresses.
- WHO ARE ADJUSTABLE BEDS FOR?
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING AN ADJUSTABLE BED?
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN AN ADJUSTABLE BED?
- Type of mattresses:
- TOP 15 BEST ADJUSTABLE BEDS IN 2019 – CHART
- 1. Leggett & Platt and Dynasty Mattress S-Cape Adjustable Bed:
- 2. Reverie iDealBed Signature 8i:
- 3. Leggett & Platt S-Cape Performance Model:
- 4. Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort:
- 5. Serta 822119-950 Motion Essentials II:
- 6. Reverie 7S Adjustable Bed:
- 7. Serta Perfect Sleeper Bradburn Mattress Motion Essentials II:
- 8. Ergomotion 600 Adjustable Bed:
- 9. Sealy Reflexion UP Adjustable Base Foundation:
- 10. Vibrance Adjustable Bed Base by Fashion Bed Group:
- 11. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed
- 12. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base
- 13. HOFISH Adjustable Bed Base
- 14. Signature Sleep Adjustable Bed Base
- 15. LUCID L100 Adjustable Bed Base
WHO ARE ADJUSTABLE BEDS FOR?
Now that you know what adjustable beds are, let us take a look at who are these beds most suitable for:
- Single adults and couples: People that like to keep themselves occupied without having to make much of an effort will find that these adjustable beds are perfect for them. If you are looking to watch television, read a book, and sleep in your favorite position all from the luxury of your bed then adjustable beds are for you.
- Elderly: The high levels of comfort and support that adjustable beds provide make them suitable for the elderly, especially those that suffer from back pain. An adjustable bed with a memory foam mattress is most usually recommended for the elderly.
- Postoperative: As we mentioned earlier, adjustable beds are commonly used in hospitals because they help in the healing process after surgery. For people that are recovering from injury or surgery need to keep themselves restricted to certain positions and angles only, a remote-controlled adjustable bed is most suitable.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING AN ADJUSTABLE BED?
Adjustable beds are well known for their health benefits because they allow you to control the position that you sleep in every day. You can incline and recline your head and legs to a position that is most suitable for you. Through this, you can find a position that is not only comfortable for you but promotes blood circulation as well. With adjustable beds, you can achieve the following health benefits:
- Back pain: An adjustable bed allows you to calibrate the position of your bed so that it matches your body’s contours. This eventually means that your back will be in a well-rested position throughout the night that alleviates back pain and prevents conditions such as sciatica.
- Snoring: One of the most common causes of snoring is because the windpipe closes because of the weight of your neck when you lay down. With the help of an adjustable bed, you can incline the position of your head so that there are no obstructions in your windpipe. This will improve the quality of your sleep and significantly reduce the sound of snoring as well.
- Digestion: If you have problems with digestion then inclining your adjustable bed slightly upright can help process the food. Resting or sleeping in an inclined position will encourage healthy digestion and will also eliminate the risk of digestive disorders.
- Swelling and post-surgery recovery: Whenever you pull a limb or hurt yourself physically, you will always be told to elevate the affected area to prevent pain. By using an adjustable bed, you can position yourself in the correct position (as advised by your physician) to reduce swelling and discomfort.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN AN ADJUSTABLE BED?
The size of an adjustable bed can vary from as small as a twin-size to as large as a king-size. The size of the bed depends on your personal preference and requirements from the adjustable bed. Here is a guide on what sizes are available and who are they suitable for:
- Twin: A twin-sized bed has standard dimensions of 75 x 39 inches (length x width) and it can accommodate one adult or one child sleeper.
- Full: A full-sized bed has standard dimensions of 75 x 54 inches (length x width) and it is a tight fit for two adult sleepers. It is more convenient for single adults who are looking for more space in their bed.
- Queen: A queen-sized bed has standard dimensions of 80 x 60 inches (length x width) and it is the most popular size for a bed. This size is ideal for couples (or two adults).
- King: A king-sized bed is that largest size available for any type of bed and it has standard dimensions of 80 x 76 inches (length x width). The king-sized bed is also commonly termed as a family bed because it has sufficient space for the entire family. It can also be used by couples that are looking for the extra bit of space in their bed, provided that their room has enough space.
Another common size in adjustable beds is the Split King size. This type of adjustable bed consists of two twin-sized (approximately) beds that have been combined together. This makes it convenient to turn the adjustable bed into two separate beds when needed.
Type of motor:
The motor of an adjustable bed is another important consideration because it defines how easily and how well the bed moves. Adjustable beds come with two types of motors: AC motors and DC motors.
- AC motors need to be connected to an alternating current source (such as an electric socket) for working. These AC motors are generally much more reliable and durable than DC motors.
- DC motors need to be connected to a direct current source (such as a battery) for working. They are less expensive and smaller than AC motors but do not offer the same reliability as AC motors do.
When you are looking for an adjustable bed, it is advised that you look for a noiseless and durable motor so that it will last for years without a need for replacement or maintenance. The motor for an adjustable bed is an essential component of the bed and thus, it is important that you choose one that is extremely durable, reliable, and efficient.
Another important thing to consider in adjustable beds is the type of controls and features that it has. These controls allow you to calibrate the bed’s position according to your requirements. All the movements of the adjustable bed are controlled by these hand controls. There are two types of hand controls in adjustable beds: Wireless and Wired.
- Wired: These controls are attached to the adjustable bed and usually take up more space than wireless controls. These wired controls allow you to adjust different sections of the bed by making use of the buttons that are available. Wired controls offer a more stable and reliable connection with the bed than wireless controls.
- Wireless: An adjustable bed with wireless controls does not have cords or bulky connectors on them since they need to be controlled remotely. A wireless controller is provided with these adjustable beds that makes it convenient and easy to adjust the position of the bed even when you are lying down. However, on the downside, these wireless controls are subject to interference from signals emitted by other electrical devices.
You should look for an adjustable bed that has a friendly and intuitive user interface for controlling the bed’s position. The menu options on the control should be simple and easy to understand without the need of a guide.
One of the most common concerns that people have with adjustable beds is that they do not sit in well with the furniture. This is because these adjustable beds have mechanical controls and motors that can have a negative impact on the overall appearance of the bed. However, there are numerous adjustable beds that take care of this issue with their innovative and aesthetic designs. When you are out looking for an adjustable bed for your room, here are some factors that you should consider to determine how well the adjustable bed has been designed:
- Fabric: The mattress on an adjustable bed can come with a variety of fabrics. While the color and material used for the fabric is a personal choice and can vary from individual to individual, it is advised that you look for a fabric that is waterproof, resistant to dust mites, easily washable, and anti-microbial.
- Finish: An adjustable bed that conceals the flex points and motor looks more appealing to the eye than the ones that have these mechanical parts exposed. You should look for an adjustable bed that has an elegant finish to it with the mechanical parts of the bed hidden from plain sight.
Type of mattresses:
The comfort of an adjustable bed is directly linked with the type of mattress that it has. There are several types of adjustable bed mattresses available but they are generally divided into three categories: Foam, spring, and airbed.
- Foam mattress: A foam mattress makes use of one or more types of foam to provide support and stability. For these mattresses, a high-density foam such as memory foam mattresses offers a higher level of comfort than low-density foam such as polyurethane foam. Generally, memory foam mattresses provide maximum comfort and support since they can adapt themselves according to the weight applied to it. However, keep in mind that memory foam mattresses are the most expensive as well.
- Spring mattress: A spring mattress, also known as a coil mattress, is based on a steel coil system for support. These mattresses provide excellent stability but they are not as comfortable as memory foam mattresses. They offer good durability and support which makes them suitable for long-term use. However, it is also important to mention here that not all spring mattresses work well with adjustable beds. You have to look for one that is flexible so that the springs do not break when the bed is adjusted.
- Airbed mattress: An airbed mattress makes use of an adjustable air chamber (that is padded with foam or fiber) for providing support. This type of mattress is suitable for individuals that are looking for portability above everything else. These airbed mattresses provide a comfortable surface to rest on but they are not as supportive or durable as foam mattresses and spring mattresses. Airbed mattresses are also the least expensive of the three types of mattresses which makes them suitable for individuals who are restricted to a budget.
TOP 15 BEST ADJUSTABLE BEDS IN 2019 – CHART
|1. Leggett & Platt and Dynasty Mattress S-Cape Adjustable Bed||Memory Foam||$$$$||4.8|
|2. Reverie iDealBed Signature 8i||Steel||$$$$||4.7|
|3. Leggett & Platt S-Cape Performance Model||Fabric||$$$$||4.7|
|4. Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort||Steel||$$$||4.6
|5. Serta 822119-950 Motion Essentials II||Cotton||$$$||4.6
|6. Reverie 7S Adjustable Bed||Memory Foam||$$$$||4.5
|7. Serta Perfect Sleeper Bradburn Mattress Motion Essentials II||Gel Memory Foam||$$$$||4.5
|8. Ergomotion 600 Adjustable Bed||Fabric||$$$||4.4|
|9. Sealy Reflexion UP Adjustable Base Foundation||Fabric||$$$||4.3
|10. Vibrance Adjustable Bed Base by Fashion Bed Group||Metal||$$$||4.2|
|11. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed
|12. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base
|13. HOFISH Adjustable Bed Base
|14. Signature Sleep Adjustable Bed Base
|15. LUCID L100 Adjustable Bed Base
Leggett & Platt’s S-Cape series of adjustable beds is a premium model that offers all the range of features that are necessary for the perfect sleeping experience. The Leggett & Platt and Dynasty Mattress S-Cape adjustable bed features an intuitive design with wireless remote controls and an extremely comfortable memory foam mattress. The adjustable bed is also embedded with features such as dual massage and programmable positions that makes it stand out as one of the best adjustable beds available in the market today. You may also check out our list of the best mattresses for backpain.
The adjustable bed is available in a variety of sizes which makes it more convenient for you to make a choice. The adjustable bed has Twin size, Twin XL size, Full size, Full XL size, Queen-size, Split Queen size, Split King size, Split California King size. The dimensions for all these sizes are the same standard sizes as mentioned earlier (note that the XL version of twin-size and full-size are just 5 inches longer than the standard size). The height of the mattress is 25-inches for all sizes. It is important to mention here that the Split Queen, Split King, and Split California King sizes are made up of two mattresses that can be merged together (or separated) as needed. The California king size has dimensions of 84 x 72 inches (length x width) and is most suitable for tall individuals and couples.
Type of motor:
The Leggett & Platt and Dynasty Mattress adjustable bed has a quiet and reliable DC motor that has been mounted on the inside of the bed. The DC motor makes it more convenient to setup and control the adjustable bed since no power source is required. However, keep in mind that DC motors are less durable than AC motors and that you need to replace the batteries whenever they run out of juice (higher maintenance costs).
This adjustable bed has a wireless control system that makes it very easy and convenient to alter the position of the bed. The adjustable bed is accompanied with a wireless remote controller that can be used to adjust your head and foot position while lying down. It is also equipped with controls for repositioning the bed to a flat position directly and a separate massage controller that can be used to adjust the intensity of the massage motor. The remote also has a programmable memory position function that allows you to save a favorite position for added convenience. The Split Queen and Split King version of this adjustable bed come with two wireless remote controllers that can be used to control the position of each unit (or piece) of the adjustable bed independently.
The Leggett & Platt and DynastyMattress S-Cape adjustable bed features a simple and intuitive design with a stylish finish to it. The motor and other mechanical flex points on the adjustable bed are well-concealed that makes it look like a traditional home-bed. The mattress has a comfortable and supportive upholstery fabric that has a consistent gray pattern. The adjustable bed also has four casters attached to the legs that makes it convenient to move the bed around. Overall, the adjustable bed has one of the cleanest designs in the market today that is not only pleasing to the eye but incredibly comfortable as well.
Type of mattress:
This adjustable bed by Leggett & Platt and Dynasty Mattress features a 12-inch thick foam mattress that is filled with highly durable and comfortable memory foam. The foam mattress has a 5-layered foam with the outermost layer being made up of 1-inch of high-quality gel memory foam for optimum levels of comfort. Underneath this layer is a 4-inch of Visco-Elastic memory foam that provides stability and support to the mattress. The Visco-Elastic foam layer has two layers of 2-inch AirFlow foam beneath it with 3-inch resilient polyurethane base. This 5-layered foam mattress combines the versatility and durability of memory foam with the firmness and stability of a polyurethane base to provide a comfortable surface to lay down on.
- High-quality, high-density memory foam mattress that offers exceptional comfort and durability.
- Wireless remote controls make it very easy to calibrate the bed’s position without having to make much of a physical effort.
- Features such as WallHugger (that keeps you centered in the bed even as it moves) and Dual Massage add to the overall comfort of the adjustable bed.
- Available in all standard sizes including Split Queen and Split King.
- The DC motor used in the adjustable bed is not as durable and efficient as AC motors. This is likely to add to the maintenance cost of the bed.
- While they offer more convenience, wireless controls tend to be unreliable and can be subject to interference from other signals.
A robust and versatile adjustable bed base by Reverie that is equipped with all the essential features that you need from an adjustable bed. The iDealBed Signature 8i is a powerful adjustable bed with innovative features such as Bluetooth Smart connectivity and ultra-quiet massage. It makes use of powerful and noiseless DC motors that allow you to adjust your head and foot position to virtually any angle. Sadly though, this adjustable bed does not come with a mattress included which means that you will have to purchase one separately.
This adjustable bed base is available in the following sizes: Twin XL, Full, Queen, Split King, and Split California King. The dimensions of the Full, Queen, and Split King are the same as the standard dimensions while the Twin XL measures 80 x 39 inches (length x width) while the Split California King measures 84 x 72 inches (length x width). You can choose one of these sizes depending on your exact space requirements.
Type of motor:
The iDealBed Signature 8i features a powerful DC motor on each side of the bed with a lift capacity of approximately 850 pounds per side. The motors are powered by batteries and allow you to adjust the position of the bed easily at any angle. The DC motor functions quietly without making much noise, even when there is sufficient load on the adjustable bed.
The adjustable bed features a wireless design which means that you can control the bed’s position with the help of a wireless remote control. The remote control features 3 pre-set positions: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat. It also features 2 programmable memory positions that allow you to save your favorite bed positions for convenient changeover. A remote stand with a USB port and 2 AC outlets is also equipped with the adjustable bed.
One particular feature of interest in the iDealBed Signature 8i though is its Bluetooth Smart connectivity. You can turn your smartphone into a wireless controller for the adjustable bed by connecting them using Bluetooth! You will need to install the free app that is available on Google Play Store (for Android) and iTunes Store (for iOS) for controlling the adjustable bed. This is a nifty feature that can come quite in handy when you cannot find the wireless remote controller for the bed.
When it comes to the design, the iDealBed Signature 8i adjustable bed stands out as one of the best. Featuring a gray upholstery, the adjustable bed has 4 corner retainer bars that provide built-in lumbar support for keeping the mattress in perfect position. The material used for the construction of this adjustable bed is steel which adds to the overall appearance of the adjustable bed. The motors and mechanical flex points for the adjustable bed are concealed under the upholstery. All in all, the adjustable bed features a solid design that puts the focus on stability without compromising on the appearance of the adjustable bed.
Type of mattress:
Reverie does not include a mattress with the iDealBed Signature 8i that is a bit disappointing, especially considering that the adjustable bed itself is quite expensive. However, the good part is that this adjustable bed base is compatible with all adjustable mattress, no matter what the brand or make. This means that you can choose a foam mattress, coil mattress, or even an airbed mattress for the iDealBed Signature 8i according to your personal preference. If you are looking for an inexpensive option than an airbed mattress would do. On the other hand, if you are looking for comfort and durability then you should consider purchasing a high-quality memory foam mattress.
- A powerful wireless control system with useful features such as massage, Bluetooth connectivity, and programmable memory.
- Alluring design with strong construction that can support up to 850 pounds on each side.
- Ultra-quiet, heavy-duty DC motors that allow you to adjust the bed’s position to any desired angle.
- Expensive especially when you consider that there is no mattress included with the adjustable bed.
- No Twin-size option available for the adjustable bed.
This is yet another sturdy and flexible adjustable bed by the renowned manufacturer, Leggett & Platt. The S-Cape Performance Model focuses on providing you the perfect environment to sleep in with the focus on safety and stability. The high-performance motor on this adjustable bed combined with the Wallhugger engineering keep you comfortable and relaxed at all times.
This adjustable bed is available in one size only and that is the standard Split King size. The dimensions for the adjustable bed are 80 x 76 x 13 (length x width x height) without the mattress. If you are looking for a convenient sleeping solution for the entire family then this size is ideal for you but keep in mind that it will take up more space in your bedroom.
Type of motor:
The S-Cape Performance Model has a high-quality, quiet DC motor that can withstand a total capacity of 700 pounds. The powerful motor allows you to calibrate the head and foot position of the adjustable bed according to your requirements.
This adjustable bed by Leggett & Platt has a wireless control system that is equipped with all the necessary features. With the help of the wireless remote controller, you can adjust the head and foot position of the bed easily and conveniently. There is a preset Flat button for the adjustable bed with two programmable memory buttons for saving your favorite positions. There is a massage panel on the wireless remote controller as well. This panel allows you to readjust the intensity of the massage at head and foot level. Lastly, since this is a Split King adjustable bed, Leggett & Platt equips it with two wireless remote controllers that can be used for controlling the two parts of the adjustable bed independent of each other.
Following their traditional design pattern, Leggett & Platt hides away all signs of the motor and flex points on the adjustable bed. The DC motor is mounted on the inside of the bed that makes the design of the adjustable bed closer to that of a classical bed. The upholstery provides a consistent gray pattern to the entire bed that makes the mattress look more attractive. The adjustable bed also features 4-inch legs with casters that makes it very easy to move the adjustable bed around when needed.
Type of mattress:
This adjustable bed does not have a mattress included with it which means that you will have to purchase one separately. When looking for a mattress for this adjustable bed base, keep in mind that you can purchase a foam mattress, coil mattress, or airbed mattress for it. It is also important to mention here that since this adjustable bed is available in Split King Size only, you will either have to buy one king size mattress or two Twin XL size mattresses.
- Intuitive design with the motor and all other mechanical joints concealed.
- Dual massage is an amazing feature that can help keep relax after a tiring day.
- Casters on the leg of the mattress make it easy and convenient to move the adjustable bed around – enhanced portability.
- Does not have a mattress included in the package.
- Only available in Split King
- No preset button for Zero Gravity
- A DC motor can tend to have higher maintenance costs than an AC motor.
An economical adjustable bed that is perfect for anyone that is restricted to a limited budget. Adjustable Comfort by Classic Brands is an innovative and stylish adjustable bed that has been designed for comfort and durability. Whether you are looking to work on your computer, watch television, or take a quick powernap; this adjustable bed can take up any position that you want quickly and easily.
Adjustable Comfort is available in three different sizes: Twin XL, Full, and Queen. The Twin XL size has dimensions of 80 x 39 inches (length x width) while the Full size and Queen size have the same standard dimensions as mentioned earlier. Sadly though, there is no Split King or Split Queen size available for this adjustable bed.
Type of motor:
The DC motor used on this adjustable bed is capable of withstanding a total capacity of up to 650 pounds. The motor itself is powered by batteries and performs efficiently without making much noise during movement. The powerful motor allows the adjustable bed to be moved through any angle freely.
One of the most notable features of Adjustable Comfort is its intuitive control system. The control system is wireless and has been equipped with a well-designed wireless remote controller. Unlike most others, this remote controller has a display screen that shows you the current position of your bed. The display makes it easier to understand the controls that are available on the remote controller.
Moving on to the options that are available inside the control system, the wireless remote has preset positions for Flat, Zero Gravity, Lounge, and TV. There is also a dual massage option that allows you to control the head massage and foot massage features separately. You can also control the vibrational intensity of the massage with the remote. However, on the downside, there is no option for programmable memory which means that you cannot save other positions that you like. The adjustable bed also comes with a built-in USB charging port to make it more convenient for you to charge your smartphone.
The Adjustable Comfort adjustable bed has an inventive design with a brawny steel construction. The motor is mounted on the inside of the adjustable bed and all mechanical joints are masked by the outer polyester cover. For the base, the adjustable mattress has six legs instead of the traditional four legs on most other adjustable beds. Not only this, but these legs have adjustable heights themselves too. You can keep the base for the adjustable bed as low as 4-inches and as high as 10.5-inches with the help of these adjustable legs. The adjustable bed is also equipped with a foot bar to prevent the mattress from sliding off the base.
Type of mattress:
Classic Brands does not include a mattress with the Adjustable Comfort adjustable bed base. This means that you will have to look for a mattress for this adjustable bed separately. For a comfortable and pleasing experience, you can turn your attention towards the various memory foam mattresses available out there. On the other hand, if you are looking for an inexpensive choice then an airbed mattress or spring mattress could be the right option.
- Value for money – the adjustable bed provides premium high-end features for an astonishingly low price.
- Easy to assemble and set up.
- The wireless remote controller is well-designed that makes it easier for the user to understand the available options.
- 6 adjustable legs for the base provide excellent support and can be used to adjust the height of the bed when needed.
- No programmable memory in the remote controller.
- No Split King Size
- The mattress has to be purchased separately that eventually adds to the overall cost of the adjustable bed.
A luxurious and lightweight adjustable bed from the Serta Motion Essentials collection that prioritizes comfort above everything else. The high-performance motor combined with a smooth lifting system allow you to find the most comfortable positions for yourself as you watch television, read a book, use your laptop, and take a nap.
This adjustable bed is available in four sizes: Twin XL, Full, Queen, and Split California King. The variety of sizes makes it convenient for you to choose the perfect size according to your requirements. The Twin XL size is suitable for single adults, the Full size is suitable for individuals that like having a lot of free space to themselves, the Queen size is suitable for couples, and the Split California King is large enough to occupy an entire family.
Type of motor:
The Serta 822119-950 Motion Essentials II makes use of a noiseless DC motor that has a lifting capacity of up to 650 pounds (including the mattress). This motor can handle transitions from one position to another seamlessly without jerking. The powerful motor supports movement on a wide range of angles so that you can adjust the bed to your favorite positions.
The control system on the Serta 822119-950 Motion Essentials II is a wired system that is equipped with a simple and easy-to-use wired remote control for adjusting the bed’s position. There are six controls available on the button: Two of these are for controlling the head position, two are for controlling the foot position, and the remaining two buttons are for preset positions Flat and Lounge. The wired connection can make it difficult to control the bed’s position from a distance (such as when you are lying down on the bed). However, the good part is that a wired remote is much less likely to be misplaced than a wireless one.
Moving on to the design and build of the adjustable bed, the Serta 822119-950 has a solid metal construction with 7-inch black metal legs and a chrome retainer bar for preventing the mattress from slipping on. As for the design, the mattress is covered in a brilliant white fabric that is not only appealing but durable as well. On the downside though, the motor and mechanical joints on the adjustable bed are not concealed which takes away some points from its overall appearance.
Type of mattress:
In order to cut down the price, Serta has not included a mattress with this adjustable bed. This means that you will have to keep the cost of a mattress in mind before buying the Serta 822119-950 Motion Essentials II. On the positive side of things, the standard size conventions that have been used for this adjustable bed make it easier to find a mattress. The adjustable bed is also compatible with all types of mattresses i.e. foam mattress, spring mattress, and airbed mattress.
- Strong metal construction with a solid base that can handle up to 650 pounds.
- The wired control system is more efficient and reliable than wireless control systems.
- Beautiful and durable white upholstery.
- No mattress included with the adjustable bed.
- The DC motor and mechanical joints on the mattress are visible.
- No massage or anti-snore feature available.
Reverie integrates modern-day technology with classical design to present to you the premium adjustable bed, Reverie 7S. This adjustable bed has been constructed with a durable steel body with a fashionable upholstery cover that gives the bed a polished look. The Reverie 7S fits in perfectly with both modern and classic furniture that make it an appropriate choice for your bedroom.
The Reverie 7S adjustable bed is available in Twin XL, Queen, Split King, and Split California King. However, there is no Full size available for this Reverie 7S which is a little disappointing. If you are looking for a size that is suitable for the entire family (or if you are very tall), then the Split California King size with dimensions 84 x 72 inches (length x width) is perfect for you.
Type of motor:
This adjustable bed is equipped with a powerful, noiseless motor that can sustain a weight of up to 850 pounds (including the mattress). The DC motor is powered by batteries and it allows you to adjust the head and foot positions for the bed to virtually any angle of your choice.
The adjustable bed has a wireless control system that offers a range of features for enhancing comfort and support. The adjustable bed can be controlled by the wireless remote controller provided that has three preset positions: Zero Gravity, Flat, and Anti-Snore. The wireless controller also has two programmable memory positions that allow you to save positions that you like. There is also a massage feature in the adjustable mattress that can be controlled by the wireless remote as well. You can choose between head only massage, foot only massage, and full-body massage. You can also adjust the intensity of the massage with the controller.
Another feature of particular interest is the Bluetooth Mobile Module that allows you to take control of your Reverie 7S through your smartphone or tablet. All you need to do is to install the app on your device and connect it with the adjustable bed via Bluetooth.
This adjustable bed by Reverie features one of the most ergonomic and beautiful designs available in the market today. With a solid steel construction that is surrounded by a fine gray upholstery, this adjustable bed has a polished look that fits in with both classic and modern furniture. The motor is mounted to the inside and all mechanical joints are well concealed under the upholstery. For the mattress, there are four corner retainers that firmly hold the mattress in place to prevent it from sliding. All in all, the Reverie 7S features a design that is not only attractive but comfortable and durable as well.
Type of mattress:
The Reverie 7S has just about everything that you need from an adjustable bed, except for the mattress itself. Reverie has left the choice of mattress up to you so that you can choose one that suits you the most. You will have to purchase the mattress separately for this adjustable bed. Our recommendation is that you buy a memory foam mattress since it best suits the high-end features offered by the Reverie 7S. A memory foam mattress is the best choice if you are looking for optimum levels of comfort and enhanced durability. However, if you are looking for an inexpensive option then we would suggest that you purchase a spring mattress or an airbed mattress.
- Alluring, sturdy design with a fine fabric upholstery and a strong steel construction.
- Wide range of features that include full-body massage, anti-snore position, zero gravity position, and programmable memory positions.
- Bluetooth connectivity provides convenient (for when you do not have access to the wireless remote controller).
- The DC motor is powerful and reliable – it can withstand a total weight of up to 850 pounds.
- Pricey considering the fact that this is an adjustable bed base only (no mattress included).
- No Full size version available for the adjustable bed.
- Adjustable beds with a standalone (single) DC motor tend to have higher maintenance costs since the lifespan of these motors is shorter.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Motion Essentials II adjustable bed is the ultimate solution for an amazing bedroom experience. Serta makes use of its own Perfect Sleeper memory foam mattress to provide optimum levels of comfort and support for the sleeper. The high-performance motors used in this adjustable bed make it very easy and convenient to control the bed’s position. Enjoy a lounge-like experience right from your bed with the help of the Serta Perfect Sleeper Motion Essentials II.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper Motion Essentials II is available in the entire variety of bed sizes. It is available in Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King, and Split King size. All of these sizes have the same standard dimensions as we mentioned earlier in this guide while the California King size has dimensions of 84 x 72 inches (length x width) and is suitable for families that are looking for that extra bit of space in their bed.
Type of motor:
Serta has equipped this Perfect Sleeper Motion Essentials II adjustable bed with separate motors for adjusting head and food positions of the bed. These powerful and durable motors have a lifting capacity of 650 pounds per base. These high-performance motors provide a smooth and seamless lifting system that allows the adjustable bed to be calibrated to any position that you like.
There is a simple and easy four-button wired system available with the Serta Perfect Sleeper Motion Essentials II adjustable bed. The wired remote control has the four primary options for adjusting the head and foot position of the adjustable bed and that is it. There are no additional features for massage, preset positions, or programmable positions in the control system which is a drawback of this adjustable bed by Serta.
The adjustable bed has a minimalistic design with a beautiful white and gray patterned upholstery. The motor and other mechanical joints are hidden under the upholstery that makes the mattress look more appealing. The metal legs at the base of the mattress provide stability and support but they are not adjustable i.e. the adjustable bed is not height adjustable. For the mattress, a zero clearance design has been adopted with a bottom retainer to ensure that the mattress fits in perfectly on top of the adjustable bed base.
Type of mattress:
This adjustable bed includes the Serta Perfect Sleeper Super Pillow Mattress that has been designed for comfort and durability. The Perfect Sleeper Mattress is made with Gel Memory Foam that provides excellent levels of comfort. The Cool Twist and Cool Balance technology used on the mattress ensure that the mattress does not toss and turn when the adjustable bed is aligned to a different position. For additional support, Serta has also included the Custom Support Flex 704 Innerspring that provides support for the neck and back. All in all, the mattress is incredibly comfortable and supportive that perfectly complements the features that are available with the adjustable bed.
- An extremely comfortable and durable memory foam mattress is included with the adjustable bed.
- Beautiful, minimalistic design that fits in well with the furniture.
- Available in all standard bed sizes.
- Economical especially when we consider the fact that a premium memory foam is included with the adjustable bed.
- Bare-minimum features offered with the adjustable bed – no massage and no preset positions. You can only adjust the head and foot position.
- The bed does not feature the same quality of construction as some of the other options – it can only support a weight of 650 pounds (including the high-density mattress) and therefore it is expected to have a shorter lifespan than other adjustable beds.
This is another economical choice for an adjustable bed that offers great value for money. The Ergomotion 600 adjustable bed features an ergonomic design that has been optimized for best durability and performance. The adjustable bed has head and foot motors that lower the mattress with the help of gravity instead of pulling downwards. This enhances the lifespan of the motors that reduces the maintenance costs for the adjustable bed and improves overall performance.
This adjustable bed is available in only two sizes: Full and Queen. The Full size for the Ergomotion 600 adjustable bed has dimensions of 75 x 54 inches (length x width) that makes it suitable for children and single adults. On the other hand, the Queen size has dimensions of 80 x 60 inches (length x width) that is well-suited for couples and small families. However, there is no Twin size or Split size option available for the Ergomotion 600 adjustable bed which means that you will have limited choices for size only.
Type of motor:
The Ergomotion 600 adjustable bed is powered by a DC motor that supports a maximum weight of up to 850 pounds. The adjustable bed is also fitted with four massage motors at the head and foot level for providing a 6-level massage function. The motor provides a smooth and noiseless lifting system that can be controlled via a wireless remote or smartphone (via Bluetooth)
The wireless control system on the Ergomotion 600 adjustable bed is filled with rich features that include Bluetooth compatibility, 6 level massage, and preset positions for enhanced comfort. For controlling the adjustable bed, Ergomotion has provided a wireless remote controller. With this controller, you can choose between two preset positions: Flat and Zero Gravity. For the massage, you can choose between a 10-minute, 20-minute, and 30-minute massage that can be controlled at the head and foot level individually. The adjustable bed is also Bluetooth compatible which means that you can also operate the bed directly from your smartphone (with the help of the free app provided by Ergomotion).
The Ergomotion 600 adjustable bed features a contemporary design with a black-colored metal base and a black-and-white fabric upholstery. The legs on this adjustable bed are removable which means that you can adjust the height of the bed according to your requirements. The motor is mounted on the inside of the bed and the mechanical controls are concealed by the upholstery. On the downside though, there are no retainers available for holding the mattress firmly in place. For the adjustable bed itself though, there are Headboard Brackets included in the package that allow you to station the adjustable bed near a wall.
Type of mattress:
Ergomotion has excluded the mattress from this adjustable bed which eventually means that you will have to purchase one for yourself. The adjustable bed base is compatible with all standard sizes and types of mattresses (foam, spring, and airbed) that makes it easier to look for a mattress. For the Full-sized adjustable bed base, you will need to purchase a Full-sized mattress as well and the same applies for the Queen-sized bed.
- Feature-rich adjustable bed with comfort enhancing features such as 6 level massage and Zero Gravity position.
- The wireless control system is easy to understand and use.
- Adjustable height (since the legs on the adjustable bed are removable).
- Powerful DC motor that can withstand a weight of up to 850 pounds.
- No mattress included with the package.
- Lack of variety of sizes (only Full and Queen are available).
- No retainers available for locking in the mattress to the adjustable bed.
If you are looking to change over from your traditional bed to an adjustable variety then Sealy’s Reflexion UP is the perfect choice for you. It is easy-to-use, economical, and reliable which makes it an ideal option for individuals who are not familiar with adjustable beds. Made in the USA, this adjustable bed has all the necessary features that you need for optimum comfort and durability.
The Sealy Reflexion UP is available in all the standard sizes for adjustable beds i.e. Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, Split King, and Split California King. The wide variety of sizes makes it easier and more convenient to choose the right bed size according to your exact requirements.
Type of motor:
The adjustable bed is powered by a versatile and sturdy DC motor that allows the bed to be moved through a 65-degree angle. It is important to mention here that this adjustable bed can be moved at the head level only. The motor provides a noiseless and seamless lifting experience and a long service life for reduced maintenance costs and better reliability.
The Sealy Reflexion UP adjustable bed features a simple wired control system with a 3-button interface. There are only two features included in this adjustable bed – the first is for controlling the head position (up and down) and the second is for directly reverting to a flat-surfaced position. There is nothing much else to talk about in terms of the controls for this adjustable bed.
This adjustable bed has a uniform gray upholstery that covers all the mechanical parts for presenting an overall consistent outlook. The motor for this adjustable bed is mounted on the inside as well. Another notable feature here is that this adjustable bed base does not have attached legs. This means that you can place this adjustable bed base directly on a standard-sized bed frame (or you could purchase optional legs as well). For the mattress, this adjustable bed has a retainer bar on the bottom to ensure firm grip and support.
Type of mattress:
The Sealy Reflexion UP is one of the most economical choices for an adjustable bed available in the market today. However, in order to achieve such an astonishing price, Sealy has not included the mattress with this adjustable bed. This means that you will have to look for a mattress for this adjustable bed separately. The Reflexion UP adjustable bed is compatible with foam mattresses, spring mattress, and airbed mattresses. You can even use your current mattress with the bed if you like (just ensure that it is flexible and adjustable-friendly to prevent damage to the mattress).
- The most economical adjustable bed available in this list.
- Consistent, attractive outlook that sits well with furniture (particularly black-colored furniture).
- Available in all standard sizes.
- Suitable choice for changing over from a traditional bed to an adjustable bed.
- The features are scarce – the most that you can do with this adjustable bed is adjust head positions.
- Does not have a mattress included in the package (that eventually adds to the overall cost).
This is a stylish and comfortable adjustable bed base that makes it convenient for you to spend hours in your bedroom without having to move. The beautiful white fabric that is used for the upholstery of this mattress makes it a suitable choice to go along with your bedroom furniture. You may also want to check out the best memory foam mattresses.
This adjustable bed base by Fashion Bed Group is available in Twin XL and Queen sizes. The Twin XL size has dimensions of 80 x 38 x 16.5 inches (length x width x height) while the Queen size has dimensions of 80 x 60 x 16.5 inches (length x width x height). The sizes that are available make it a suitable choice for single adults and couples but if you have different space requirements then you might need to consider the other options for an adjustable bed.
Type of motor:
The Vibrance adjustable bed base features the Whisper Quiet motor that can support a maximum weight of 550 pounds. The motor allows the head to be elevated to a 59-degree angle and the feet to be elevated to a 45-degree angle. Altogether, the powerful motor allows the adjustable bed to be moved through a wide range of angles freely.
This adjustable bed has a wired control system with options for calibrating the base of the bed. A wired remote controller is used for operating the adjustable bed. On the remote control, there are six buttons available: Two for adjusting head position, two for adjusting foot position, and two for adjusting head and foot position simultaneously. Surprisingly, there is no option available for reverting the bed to a flat surface. This makes it a bit annoying since you will have to recalibrate the adjustable bed to a flat surface using the head and foot controls.
This adjustable bed features a simple and straightforward design that focuses more on functionality than on appearance. The motor is mounted on the outside of the adjustable bed and the mechanical joints are visible as well. There is a retainer bar at the bottom of the bed for preventing the mattress from sliding or slipping off the bed. The design for this adjustable bed is not aesthetic nor alluring in any way but it manages to provide a comfortable and durable experience for the user.
Type of mattress:
This is another adjustable bed base that does not come with a mattress included in the package. According to Vibrance, the adjustable bed is compatible with the foam, spring, and airbed mattresses by most brands given that they are adjustable-friendly. This means that you can either purchase a new mattress of choice for this adjustable bed or you can use your current mattress with it (just ensure that it is flexible and durable enough to withstand the adjustments).
- Quiet and versatile motor that can move seamlessly through a wide range of angles.
- Comfortable and durable design.
- No features for massage, preset positions, or programmable memory positions.
- Unappealing design – the motors and other mechanical joints are all visible from under the bed. The adjustable bed will not look good with the rest of the furniture in the room, especially wooden furniture.
- Does not include a mattress in the package.
An adjustable bed gives you the luxury of turning your bedroom into a lounge, study, and living room all at the same time. This type of bed helps you settle into your own favorite positions for reading, writing, eating, and sleeping without having to move from your bed! An adjustable bed is particularly useful in reducing stress, treating back pain, and recovering from injury or surgery. However, the real challenge comes in choosing the right adjustable bed. Due to the fact that adjustable beds are so complicated themselves, this can be a difficult decision to make. This guide outlines all the factors that need to consider when you are buying an adjustable bed to assist you in picking the best one for yourself.
Design and Colors
The best adjustable bed to fit your daily sleeping and repose habits is definitely the Lucid’s pride—L300 Adjustable Bed Base. With its compact, well made and durable construction coupled with the beautiful paintwork carefully designed to fit any home and room layout is truly one of the reasons to love about this product. With the gorgeous Charcoal Gray coat and perfectly curved edges of the upholstered bed frame, this work of art is the representation of relaxation and comfort at its finest form.
The mechanism that works on adjusting the angles of the bed frame is reliable and fit for all ages and sizes. The head flexibility scales from 0-60 degrees and foot incline 0-45 degrees. Whether you want a higher head pillow for reading, watching, reading and dining at the bed, this beauty got all the work ready for you. There are no compromises when it comes to adjusting the angles of the bed frame with Lucid’s emphasis on comfort and resiliency to match any customer’s preferences on laying at the bed.
This amazing adjustable bed allows easy use and convenience to the users with its wide variety of sizes and options for customers to choose from. If you have two Twin XL bed frame bases, you can easily put them together to place a King sized mattress atop of it. This adjustable bed can be purchased in different sizes of Twin XL, Queen, King, Split King and Headboard Brackets Only. Another thing to love about this beauty is that you can purchase it as an Adjustable Base Only, Headboard Bracket Set, 10-inch mattress and Adjustable Base Set and 12-inch mattress and Adjustable Base Set.
You can easily control the incline and adjust features of the bed without the hassle of going off the mattress to move it over to positions. This adjustable bed is operated by a wireless remote that includes a flashlight with batteries as bonus freebies. This spectacular must-have also has a programmable memory option that can store and remember your favorite position when you activate and use the remote control to adjust the bed again.
Material and Construction
This beautiful and long lasting adjustable bed is made of high quality, superior materials of steel and polyester carefully made to ensure safety and durability are delivered to every doorstep. Steel is one of the power materials used to construct a sturdy bed frame that can sustain use and time over the years. The polyester wrap on the upholstered work of art serves as a protective cover for the steel, as well as a safe sanitation move for the users. You can enjoy the lovely experience especially with the keen attention to detail, ensuring that you will not be injured from the time of setting it up down to the moment you will share the comfortable sleeping time with your loved ones.
The 750-pound weight capacity permits all people of different sizes, shapes, and ages to enjoy the lovely bed experience. The premium quality motor equipped on this beauty is silent, responsive and reliable. It is also easy to assemble that can be set up and ready for less than five minutes without the need for expert help and assembly. The folding hinge makes the shipping and delivery chores easy and more affordable. With the dual USB charging station located on both sides of the bed base, you sure are pampered on this addictive bed all day long!
- Long lasting, durable bed frame with wide selections of sizes and set
- Wireless remote control for easy inclining
- USB port charging stations on both sides of the bed base
- 750-pound weight capacity is strong and reliable for all shapes and sizes
- Nothing to hate and everything to love!
Design and Colors
Another splendid beauty to see and check out is the iDealBed pride—the iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base, Wireless, Massage, Dual USB Charge, Nightlight, Zero-Gravity, Anti-Snore, Memory Pre-Sets, Queen. The beautiful construction can be associated with iDealBed’s strong emphasis on the quality and precision of its products. Enveloped with ultimate sleeping experience enhancers, this work of art is also capable of being angled on positions to aid the preferences of users and customers. The gray coat on the edges compliments the neat black color of the middle, main frame.
Say no to aching backs and sore muscles due to awkward sleep positions unsupported by your usual bed frames at home! You can nurture your relaxation time with family and friends with this flexible, adjustable bed frame brought to us by iDealBed. The full articulation and inclination capacities of this bed cater the head section to be adjusted up to 70 degrees and the foot portion to be inclined up to 42 degrees. You can do your hobbies and sleep with ease with the help of iDealBed.
This adjustable bed frame can be used by all types of users, customers, and people without any limitations due to height, weight and age differences. iDealBed hears its market out and implements their suggestions with precision to client satisfaction. You can purchase this bed in sizes of Twin X-Large, Full, Queen, Split Queen, King, California King, Split California King and Split King. This adjustable bed maximizes space and comfort, allowing the users to enjoy a wide haven to rest their exhaustion away.
This amazing bed with adjustable features is equipped with a full, empowered ergonomic wireless backlit remote that features the 18 buttons used to control the bed on certain degrees and angles. The 3 preset positions included in the remote panel shows the zero gravity, anti-snore and flat button for your easy use and convenience. This precise and crisp technology is capable of bringing you the options you hope to do without going back down and setting the bed on your desired position.
Material and Construction
Another thing to love is the selection of materials to create this premium work of art. The steel used to serve as the base of this powered furniture allows for better stability, power and capacity to carry the weight of people resting on top of the bed. The non-skid material on top of the base of the bed keeps you safe in place, without the worries of the bed slipping away from the bed frame or moving over to places. The steel foot retainer added to the construction of the adjustable bed also gives more security for the users that the mattress will not go down the bed or slide away from the frame.
This wonderful adjustable bed frame offers so many benefits for the users to love and enjoy. Putting so much precision on the relevance of sleep and repose over the busy lives of people, iDealBed offers a supreme quiet Legett & Platt power motors that can carry up to 850 pounds weight capacity per unit. No worries over large groups sleeping on the bed or heavy people resting on the mattresses as this adjustable bed got that all covered. The zero clearance design of elegant colors also features the perfect fit inside existing bed frames. With the supreme set also comes a 3 in 1 height option leg design that includes 4, 7 and 11 inches heights that are compatible with any mattresses. This beauty will give you extra relaxation with its full body massage feature that includes three intensity levels, four modes including constant, pulse and wave with a 10 to 30-minute option for the timer.
- 850-pound weight capacity is suited for all especially large-sized families
- Full body massage features
- Powered ergonomic wireless backlit remote
- 3 in 1 height leg option design is simply outstanding
- Simply addictive to sleep on!
Design and Colors
One of the most adorable and stylish adjustable bed frames your eyes will lay upon is the HOFISH One-Step Assembly Customizable Positions Queen Solid Wood Slat Adjustable Bed Base with Backlit Wireless Remote, USB Ports Queen. With its irresistible choice of gray and black colors, the reliable bed looks compact, high class and well made at first sight. With the sturdy leg support and smart design, you will surely enjoy the best sleep experience while flashing style on the double!
The adjustable capacity for this bed is almost limitless. You can position it to better recline and incline your head for reading, eating, watching and sleeping over you preferred angles and positions. The foot portion can also be adjusted to raise the user’s feet for relaxation, massaging and easy positioning for customer’s enjoyment and fun experience.
The gorgeous bed caters the needs of the customers by offering two sizes—Twin XL and Queen selection. You can nurture the sleeping and dreaming world with the comfortable fit of the bed frames to your mattresses at home. You may use any mattresses to fit on this bed, as the sizes are compatible with any kind of mattresses without the trouble of not fitting or using them efficiently and effectively after purchase.
The wireless backlit remote panel technology enables users to enjoy the adjustable bed’s capacity over the course of their life. There are nine programs found for your entertainment, preference and resting needs, with two customizable programs that can be preset to put the bed on positions you frequently preferred and use whenever you lay on it for sleep or recreation.
Material and Construction
Made with the best quality, natural and eco-built solid wood eucalyptus slat for reliable years of use, this work of art is truly the real champion when it comes to durability and strength. It can sustain the test of time and deliver the results customers always seek for the perfect purchase they hope to ace. The supreme end Bicast (PU) and non-skid fabric material cover used for the electric bed ensures that the mattress placed on top of the adjustable bed frame stays in place despite movements of users.
You won’t even need any tools to assemble this splendid creation. With its easy construction and design, you can assemble the adjustable bed in just three minutes! There is no need for professional and expert help, no electricity setup and motor assembly required—any adult can build and create this adjustable bed without any difficulty. The Anti-Crushing Motor Technology featured on this work of art assures the safety of the users all the time.
The superior quality motor mechanism is capable of supporting up to 750 pounds weight perfect for all users. This bed also features a handy removable pocket for easy remote placing and keeping. The lightening protection adaptor allows awareness from users to easily see the power charging USB stations found on both sides of the bed. With the legs adjustable to accommodate differing bed height preferences, you will be guaranteed of satisfaction and joy over this sleeping haven brought to us by HOFISH.
- USB charging stations found on both sides of the bed
- 750-pound capacity is perfect for all types of users
- Easy to assemble the adjustable bed
- Non-slip mattress security feature
- Fewer size choices
Design and Colors
Another top pick for the adjustable bed frame category is the Signature Sleep Power Adjustable Upholstered Bed Base Foundation, Remote Control, Grey Linen, Twin XL. With the rich color combination that catches the eye at one glance, this beauty is capable of delivering the best results as much as the beauty of the product impresses on the physical appearance aspect. With the strong legs and reliable bed frame, you are guaranteed of an additional ornament to decorate your house and room with. This adjustable bed frame can be purchased on either black or gray variants.
This powerful bed is capable of being adjusted on both headboards and footboards at impressive angles. The head section can be inclined up to 66 degrees and the foot side can be angled up to 45 degrees. The flawless technology enables users to utilize the flexibility of the head and foot sections without the hassle of squeaky motors nor rusty, slow moving. This beauty is capable of moving on your desired positions at one command to cater your sleeping, relaxing and recreation time at just one press of a button!
The adjustable bed is available in Twin XL size that can facilitate everyone’s sleeping needs and preferences. The specifications and dimensions of the bed frame are 79-inch lengths, 37-inch width, and 18.5-inch height. You can match the Twin XL adjustable bed frame with any mattresses, and this bed can be reliably expected to fit any foam without the worries of skidding or slipping over movements on people laying on top of the bed.
The adjustable bed is empowered by a Kadi motor power, remote control technology that can activate your bed adjustments with just a press of a button. You can use the bed and set it on your preferred angles smoothly. Move your headboard, lower half, or even both sides of the bed with the strong motor capacity of the frame.
Material and Construction
The powerful, high-quality metal foundation of the adjustable bed frame facilitates the compact, durable and reliable stead of the entire bed ensemble even when faced with heavy weight and pressure from users laying on it. The non-skid material that surrounds the bed makes the material safe and secured for users to put the mattress on anytime. The retainer bracket on the lower section of the frame gives better assurance that the foam will not fall on the floor.
This bed excites the crowd with its limitless capacity on adjusting the bed’s angles. You can actually purchase two of this adjustable bed frames and buy two mattresses with it to create a King sized bed by positioning both together. You can enjoy this bed alone or with someone as it features a 300-pound weight capacity. This bed is not for therapeutic and medical use, but for recreational and residential needs only.
- Sturdy metal construction and design for strong holds
- Best use for residential needs
- High quality, long lasting adjustable bed
- Remote control powered adjustable features
- Limited size choices
- Not suited for therapeutic or medical use
Design and Colors
The best sleeping and relaxation experience can only be attained with the help of the perfect bed to hold your heavenly throne ready. LUCID is one of the best brands that specializes in delivering the superior quality materials needed to achieve that dream, and it comes again with another pride for everyone to love—the L100 Adjustable Bed Base. With its reliable branding that delivers top-notch bed and sleeps essentials, you are assured of precise function and performance with their products. A black coated beauty is here to wow the people again!
The head portion incline is able up to 0-58 degrees angle, catering the needs of different users and people when it comes to sleep, recreation, relaxation, and dining at bed preferences. The foot portion can be adjusted up to 0-40 degrees inclination, giving the users the freedom to shorten the end of the bed without adding much burden and hassle on your part.
The adjustable bed can be purchased in two different sizes of Twin X-Large and Queen, which are both some of the best sought, most in-demand sizes people seek when it comes to adjustable bed needs. You can enjoy the soothing and relaxing sleep experience with so much space and room for yourself or someone with this spectacular find.
This spectacular find brought to us by LUCID features the superb motor technology that is extremely effective, responsive, quiet and reliable over use. There is no room for slow response, lagging inclination, nor defective adjusting problems with this adjustable bed. It is also backed up by a five-year warranty that ensures customers are protected against manufacturer defects and errors.
Material and Construction
The premium adjustable bed is made from the best quality, long lasting steel that is capable of sustaining up the weight of people resting on top of the bed. The net style, main body support for the bed frame allows more stability and security when the foam is positioned on top of it. This beauty also comes with a retainer bracket at the foot section of the bed to ensure that the mattress does not slip nor skid from the base, keeping the user resting and sleeping peacefully amidst movements.
There is so much to love about LUCID’s pride and glory. The adjustable bed frame can be assembled and ready after setup within five minutes at most. There are no necessary expert nor professional help needed since this set can be made ready by any adult conveniently. The lovely bed can also be used to prevent snoring over sleep by simply adjusting the bed’s head section. This is also perfect for expecting moms and even to avoid muscle pains and cramps over wrong sleeping positions. The bed is also capable of helping attain better digestion through the adjustable head and foot sections if you are eating on the bed.
- An adjustable bed is capable powered with easy to use remote control technology
- Easy to assemble and setup by an adult
- Adjustable head and foot section allows for better digestion
- Aids in preventing snoring during sleep
- Thinner metal bars foundation
- Fewer size selections and choices